Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Photos Of My Books In Two Libraries & A Bookstore!

Progress!


The Port Townsend, Washington Public Library has included the complete Alban Saga Trilogy in their collection.


Here's an image of the third book of the Alban Saga, VORTEX, in the "New Books" section of the Port Townsend Public Library!


The Yachats, Oregon Public Library has included Merlin & Arthur: The Awakening and the complete Alban Saga Trilogy in their collection and may add more books as time goes by.


Here's an image of the first book of the Alban Saga, Beatrice, highlighted in the "Local Author" section of the Yachats Public Library.


Here's an image of the other 2 books of the Alban Saga: Black Grotto and Vortex in the collection at the Yachats Public Library. Merlin & Arthur: The Awakening is there as well but was checked out when this photo was taken.


The Cloud & Leaf Bookstore in Manzanita, Oregon has all six of my books on their shelves. 


In a post on 9 August, I mentioned a bit of the progress I've made getting my books into libraries and bookstores. I wanted to include more about that here and actually show you the books on the shelves. I was able to do that for the two libraries but not for the bookstore in Manzanita yet. I hope to do that when I take take my next trip there.

Reminder: Since 2013, when I started this journey as an author, readers from 18 different countries have purchased and read one or more of my books! So, for all of you who live ouside the United States: if you haven’t already, you can purchase my books online from any Amazon site in or near the country you live in. Just find the search window on that site and type in “Bob Stegner.” That’s the easiest way to locate all six of my fantasy/sci-fi books on the Amazon site you’re using.

Finally, and most importantly, I just want to say once again that I am very grateful to all of you for your support and interest in my blog and in the books that I write!

THANK YOU! 


No comments:

Post a Comment