Wednesday, July 9, 2014

FIRST REVIEWS ARE IN FOR ROOMS & Progress On New Book


Cover Illustration and Design by Greg Opalinski

Rooms has been published on Amazon in both Kindle and paperback form for a little over a week now. It's selling in both formats and the ratings and reviews have started coming in on both GoodReads and on Amazon. Here are three of them.

*****
I started Rooms one evening and found the story line engaging and the characters interesting. The next day I picked it up again planning to read for a bit. A third of the way in I couldn't stop--reading all day until finished. The characters became more and more real. The diversity and fullness of the plot held me.

Stegner touches on many issues--environmental, political, social, moral & spiritual. In the process he has also created just a darn good story. It engaged me in ways I did not expect and left me wanting a sequel!


*****
The story line/plot found in this novel grabs you from the very beginning and holds your attention to the point you cannot put it down. It has twists and turns that will take a reader by surprise. The book highlights many important social and cultural concerns that really need to be addressed today as our world moves forward through time to an uncertain future. This novel is destined to become a movie - Order it now --- you are in for a very interesting ride through time and space.

*****
Beautiful, deep story that captures your imagination. As you read the book, more and more elements of the plot come into play. The unique feature of the book is that it is not only a story written to entertain a reader but is also a deep, wise and touching story that will make you think about the world that we live in, what it is and what should be really important in our lives.

To find the book on Amazon, you can click the links below.


Paperback on Amazon
Kindle eBook on Amazon



New Book

I've completed 23 chapters of Beatrice and am well into chapter 24. It's looking more and more like there will need to be at least 26 chapters to finish the book as the climax is more complex and lengthy than I had first planned.

The going is very slow right now. I'm writing and rewriting continually doing my best to create the images and emotions that I want. It's fascinating but also difficult.

I find myself very caught up in the scenes as they unfold, and I'm experiencing the emotions and feelings of the characters as they encounter them. It's a very intense section of the book.

I should be done with the first draft in about a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment