Wednesday, October 29, 2014

BLOG NOW BEING READ IN 29 COUNTRIES & THE CHOSEN UPDATE


Readers Around the World - Updated List

Here is the updated list of the 29 countries where people are reading my blog. I'm really pleased to have so many friends around the world!
  • United States
  • Poland
  • Ukraine
  • France
  • Turkey
  • Germany
  • Denmark
  • China
  • Russia
  • United Kingdom
  • Spain
  • Netherlands
  • Belgium
  • Romania
  • Taiwan
  • Saudi Arabia
  • Italy
  • Canada
  • Brazil
  • Indonesia
  • Mexico
  • Vietnam
  • Thailand
  • Colombia
  • Austria
  • Macau
  • Ireland
  • India
  • Singapore


THE CHOSEN Update - Book II of the Rooms' Series



I just finished chapter 8 of THE CHOSEN yesterday and have a start on chapter 9. I'm now into the meat of the story, and it's flowing well. I find that as I get into this part of writing a book, I tend to get more and more ideas. I also feel very good about the beginning of this book for the reader. I think there's a lot there to think about and enjoy.

Here are the titles of the first 9 chapters.
  1. The Tower
  2. The Reboot Ceremony
  3. The Ship
  4. Loon's Story
  5. The Favor
  6. The Club
  7. Reunion
  8. The Pulse-Signal
  9. Stealth
And... for fun, check out the Popular Posts section on the right side of my blog to discover the posts that have had the most hits over the past 7 days. -------------------------------------------------->

No comments:

Post a Comment