Thursday, December 4, 2014

New Blog Layout & New THE CHOSEN Update


NEW BLOG LAYOUT

Just recently, I changed the layout of my blog. I've added some tabs near the top that you can click to go to pages with information about My Books, My Website, and how to Contact me. The Home link just takes you back to my Home page. Also, I've put a new Search box at the top of the menu on the right side of the blog page that searches my blog only and a Pageview counter below that.


THE CHOSEN Update - Book II of the Rooms' Series


I just completed chapter 17 of THE CHOSEN today. The novel is now sitting at about 56,789 words, and the tempo of the plot is increasing with each new chapter. I've listed the titles of the first 17 chapters below, with chapter 17 being "The Gathering Storm". Also, a new character has been added in chapter 17 that I'm having fun with. His name is Bodo, which is a German name that means leader.


Here are the titles of the first 17 chapters of THE CHOSEN.
  1. The Tower
  2. The Reboot Ceremony
  3. The Ship
  4. Loon's Story
  5. The Favor
  6. The Club
  7. Reunion
  8. The Pulse-Signal
  9. Stealth
  10. M-78
  11. Data Mining
  12. Espionage
  13. Rage and Remembrance
  14. Recon
  15. The Circle
  16. Glide-Trains
  17. The Gathering Storm

And...for fun, check out the new counter on the right side of my blog that shows the total Pageviews Since 11/22/2013 and the Popular Posts section that includes the posts that have had the most hits over the past 7 days. ----------------------------------->





No comments:

Post a Comment