Friday, December 18, 2015

BLACK GROTTO: Change Of Title


BLACK GROTTO 


New Title

I've finished planning and have begun writing the 18th chapter of my new fantasy novel. As I've mentioned before, this new book is a continuation of the Beatrice series. The original title, Cave of Dreams, didn't seem to fit the book nearly as well as another one I've been considering.

This book is much darker than the first and a more complex story. I believe that BLACK GROTTO, for several reasons, sets a better tone and provides a better sense of the mystery inherent in the novel.

I'm only writing about a chapter a week now, as each chapter is taking a great deal of planning and thought. It's a joy to write this book, and I'm having a great time with the characters, scenes, and the plot. It isn't an easy book to write, though, and each of the chapters are much longer than in any of my other books.

So...BLACK GROTTO it is!


No comments:

Post a Comment