Friday, December 11, 2015

CAVE OF DREAMS: UPDATE

Cave of Dreams 


UPDATE


The main character in my new fantasy book is Bea. She is eighteen years old at the beginning of the book, and she must go on a quest across the width and breadth of Scotland to fully understand where she came from, who she is, and where she is headed.

There are many other important characters in the book: Marta Pottinger, Willam Brodie and his son, Aran, Bea's family, the Bauman's, Anu Grenn, and others. There are also several plot lines moving forward, and the beginning of each chapter has a date that helps you keep track of where in time you are. All of them will converge finally toward the end of the book.

I've just finished writing Chapter 16 and have started Chapter 17, and I know this book will be my most intricate and longest book to date.

I will let you know when it is done, but it will be a while, and I may enter it in some fantasy contests before then as well as have it read by some reviewers and editors.

Hope you enjoyed the update!


No comments:

Post a Comment