Sunday, March 6, 2016

ROOMS & THE CHOSEN: New Versions & New Review




Both Rooms and the second book in the series titled, The Chosen, have been rewritten. Below is a recent review of them from a reader in the U. K.

"I very much enjoyed the two books. I have to admit I was intending to read Beatrice first, however, I was curious about Rooms and thought I'd take a peek at the first few pages, then I was hooked. I don't read many science fiction books, but it's nice to have a change. My only complaint is that they weren't long enough. I could have read on and on.

"I was finding that I would stop reading now and again to think about some of the terrible things that are going on in our present day situation. For example, when the people of Loon wanted a peaceful solution to Harlequin and her cronies, I couldn't imagine how you were going to do it. I was delighted with the ending.

"I think you brought pretty much everything in to the books, power hungry, evil, greedy, selfish characters, as well as amazing heroic, kind, loving and caring characters. ...lots of heroes in there. Rad obviously being the favourite."


No comments:

Post a Comment