Thursday, May 26, 2016

BLACK GROTTO: Finished Editing Process

BLACK GROTTO 


Update: Editing Process Is Complete


Just tonight I finished the final read-through of Black Grotto. It was a very emotional moment for me, not only because of completing the work, but also because of the story and characters. The book has several chapters throughout where the plot takes unexpected turns, but the end of the book from chapter 27 on is a real roller coaster ride.

I started doing the research for the book in April of 2015, and I've loved writing it. It's been my longest novel and takes place in Scotland. It's a fantasy, and I'll put the description of the book on my blog soon. Also, it should be published on Amazon sometime in June.

If you'd like to read the first chapter, you can do so by clicking the link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment