Saturday, August 20, 2016

BLACK GROTTO: New Reviews!




New reviews of BLACK GROTTO have been posted. Take a look below!

5 Star Rating
Great Story!
I've read all three of Stegner's books and his writing has reached a level of very good to excellent. The story is intriguing and skillfully weaves in lines from the previous books, but it isn't necessary to read them in order to enjoy Black Grotto. This book should be widely distributed...I fully expect Bob to make the best seller list in the near future.


5 Star Rating
Wonderful Read!
I loved Black Grotto! Although it is not a genre of book I would tend to pick up, I just could not put this one down once I started. Stegner weaves a story line through various time periods with clarity. He also developed characters that were so interesting that I really wanted to follow their stories. Stegner is great at creating appropriate suspense and that made for a fun read. The descriptions of the settings were so interesting that I wanted to travel to them myself.


To learn more about BLACK GROTTO, or any of my books, go to the BOB'S BOOKS' tab at the top of this blog or read more reviews in the Book Reviews' tab.


No comments:

Post a Comment