Thursday, April 18, 2024

As of Today, My Blog is Being Read in 84+ Countries!

 


Readers Around the World

  

I want to say hello to everyone around the world who is reading my blog! And today I've included an additional category for countries not included in the database for my blog. That category is OTHER. I apologize that the database doesn't include every country by name, but the OTHER category has had a lot of pageviews since I started writing the blog in January of 2014 - 2000 pageviews.

I would like to encourage anyone who does not see their country on the list, but has read my blog, to make a comment on the blog entry that you read letting me know the country you're from. If you do that, I will add it to the list below and welcome you!

For now, I'm giving the OTHER category a prominent spot at the top of the list with the number of pageviews as of the day I post the entry. Plus, I've included you in the number of countries with the plus sign - 84+.

Here's a complete list of the countries:
  • Other - not listed in the database by name
    • 2000 pageviews as of 18 April 2024
  • United States
  • Poland
  • Ukraine
  • France
  • Turkey
  • Germany
  • Denmark
  • China
  • Russia
  • United Kingdom
  • Spain
  • Netherlands
  • Belgium
  • Romania
  • Taiwan
  • Saudi Arabia
  • Italy
  • Canada
  • Brazil
  • Indonesia
  • Mexico
  • Vietnam
  • Thailand
  • Colombia
  • Austria
  • Macau
  • Ireland
  • India
  • Singapore
  • Moldova
  • Pakistan
  • Netherlands Antilles
  • South Africa
  • Philippines
  • Czech Republic
  • Finland
  • Malaysia
  • Kenya
  • Australia
  • Estonia
  • Japan
  • United Arab Emirates
  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Bangladesh
  • Switzerland
  • Hungary
  • Portugal
  • Slovenia
  • Bulgaria
  • Israel
  • Mongolia
  • Puerto Rico
  • Iraq
  • Latvia
  • Serbia
  • Sweden
  • Georgia
  • Azerbaijan
  • Iceland
  • Croatia
  • Egypt
  • Algeria
  • Turkmenistan
  • Cypress
  • South Korea
  • Ecuador
  • Kenya
  • Ethiopia
  • Kazakhstan
  • Armenia
  • Morocco
  • Uzbekistan
  • Madagascar
  • Belarus
  • Mozambique
  • Albania
  • Haiti
  • Zimbabwe
  • Uruguay
  • Fiji
  • Afghanistan
  • Guinea
  • Panama

 

No comments:

Post a Comment