Friday, January 16, 2015

BEATRICE & ROOMS Version 2 & Editing and Reviewing THE CHOSEN for Publishing in February


ROOMS & BEATRICE: Version 2 Revisions

 

I've just created version 2 of Rooms and Beatrice. For Rooms, only the first chapter was revised. In Beatrice, the changes were more extensive. Also, the changes to Beatrice were to get it ready to enter the Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award Contest, which is in February. There hasn't been a notice yet for the 2015 contest on Amazon's Createspace website, but it should be there soon. I'll let you know how that progresses as it gets closer. Last year, Rooms made it to the second round. We'll see how Beatrice fairs. 


THE CHOSEN











The first draft of The Chosen is finished. Now I can get back to work on doing all the editing so that I can publish it sometime in February. I'm very excited about this book and looking forward to completing it.

Once The Chosen is published, I will look for some other contests to enter and go back to work seeing if I can interest an agent in my work. Last time I worked on that, I received some good reviews from some of the agents, but still haven't found one that will take me as their client. I'll keep looking, and I'm going to look for some publishing companies and agents in Europe as well as America.


No comments:

Post a Comment