Friday, January 23, 2015

THE CHOSEN: Second Draft Completed & Excerpt from Chapter's 1-2




I competed the second draft of my new adult science fiction novel, The Chosen, today. It won't be published until later in February or early March because I need to edit it one more time. Also, Greg Opalinski still has some work to do on the cover; it will be different than what you see above.

I'm extremely pleased with this novel and am very excited to bring it to you. It will be published, as my other works have, on Amazon.com as well as other Amazon sites around the globe.

I've also put a new link on the Bob's Books page for The Chosen. It's an excerpt of the first two chapters from the book. You can take a look by clicking on the Bob's Books' tab at the top of this blog page or by clicking on the link below.

The Chosen Excerpt: Chapter's 1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment