Friday, February 20, 2015

THE CHOSEN: Third Draft Completed & Work On The Book Cover Has Begun



I competed the third draft of my new adult science fiction novel, The Chosen, today. It looks like it won't be published until early in March because I need to edit it one more time.

Also, Greg Opalinski still has some work to do on the cover; it will be different than what you see above, and I'll be excited to see it when he's finished. I know Greg will do a wonderful job, as usual!

I'm very, very happy with the novel, and I feel it's my best work to date. It will be published, as my other works have, on Amazon.com and on other Amazon sites around the globe.

It's also the longest book that I've written. Rooms was about 82,000 words, and The Chosen will be almost 88,000.

I've also updated the excerpt of the first two chapters from the book. You can take a look by clicking on the Bob's Books' tab at the top of this blog page or by clicking on the link below.

The Chosen Excerpt: Chapter's 1-2



No comments:

Post a Comment