Monday, September 28, 2015

New Review of BEATRICE on Amazon UK Site




Here is a new review for BEATRICE that came from the Amazon UK site. 

Beatrice was my first book of Bob Stegner. From the very beginning I was sucked into this great story. I love Scottish culture, and the author did an amazing job promoting it. I love the mixture of fantasy and history of this ancient Celtic culture. Strong and interesting characters, dynamic action, and really unexpected ending made this book one of my favorites. I truly appreciate Stegner's talent of describing places. I have always wanted to visit Scotland, now I desire it even more. I would love to see some of the places described in Beatrice. I strongly recommend this book. I had a lot of fun reading it, and cannot wait for its continuation!


No comments:

Post a Comment