Saturday, April 9, 2016

BLACK GROTTO: Update - Chapter 29 Is Finished

BLACK GROTTO 


Update: Chapter 29 Is Finished


I thought that chapter 29 would be the last chapter of the book, but, as with the rest of BLACK GROTTO, it just didn't work out that way. With the climax as complex as it is, I had to divide the last chapter into two parts. Chapter 30 should be the last regular chapter and the finish of the climax, unless, well, you know, something else comes up. There will be an epilogue or afterward...afterward, as well.

I'm very pleased with the ending so far, and am really looking forward to getting into chapter 30 this next week. Keep hanging in there with me. I'm getting more excited about this project every day!

Before I go, I just wanted to add this fun fact. BLACK GROTTO will definitely be my longest and most detailed and complex novel. As of today, it's a little over 135,000 words. My longest before this was 87,000. Also, I've begun doing research for my next novel. It will be a while before I begin writing it, but the basic idea is there and the research is going to add a lot. It will probably be another modern day fantasy, but with an unusual historical subplot and will include some very famous fantasy characters from the past.


No comments:

Post a Comment