Sunday, December 22, 2019

Updated Versions Of My Books Were Published In 2019



                                           2nd Edition                           2nd Edition

                          
                   Second Edition             Second Edition 

An updated version of my young adult science fiction novelsRoomsBook I of the Rooms' Series and The Chosen: Book II of the Rooms' Seriesas well as my young adult fantasy novels, Beatrice: Book I of the Alban Saga and Black Grotto: Book II of the Alban Saga, were published in 2019. They are available in either paperback or Kindle eBook on any Amazon site around the world. Just search for my name to view them. On Amazon sites that are not in English, you'll need to include quotation marks around my name to locate my books.


I will not be adding another book to the Rooms' Series. It will remain a duology. For the Alban Saga, I am currently writing the third and final book of that trilogy.


No comments:

Post a Comment