Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Finished Sending Out Agent Queries!


Cover Image
By Vladimir Yu. Arkhipov, Arkhivov - Own work, CC BY-SA 3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=8733781

Now Available In Kindle eBook & Paperback On All Amazon Sites Around The World!


I've completed sending out queries to 50 agents for my new book, Merlin & Arthur: The Awakening.

It was a lot of work. Every agent seemed to have slightly different requirements, but I was able to do it all digitally, which helped.

It will be awhile before I hear from them. Most of them said it could be 4-6 weeks.

Once that was done, I went back through the new book one more time and updated it on all the Amazon sites around the globe.

Also, because of the coronavirus, Merlin & Arthur: The Awakening was only available in Kindle eBook format and paperback on Amazon.com until recently. Now you can get it in either format on any Amazon site! 


No comments:

Post a Comment