Thursday, May 28, 2020

Working on Book III of the Alban Saga: THE VORTEX


"Vortex bw" by ahisgett is licensed under CC by 2.0

Time to get back to work on Book III of the Alban Saga. For now, its working title is The Vortex.

I'm still promoting my new book, Merlin & Arthur: The Awakening, but it was time to revisit the third and final book of the Alban Saga. I began writing it while I was recently in Scotland. It's taken a lot of thought to put the plot together, but I think I have it now and want to move forward. The day before yesterday, I completed the second chapter, and once I do a bit more editing, I'll include a short excerpt for you to read in a blog entry.

I'm really looking forward to completing this fantasy trilogy. The first two books were Beatrice and Black Grotto, and many of the same characters, as well as some new ones, will be included in The Vortex . The final book of the saga will sadly bring a story that I've loved writing to a close, but it will also give me a chance to work with some of my favorite characters again and weave an ending to the trilogy that should be exciting to read!

Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment