Monday, January 9, 2023

Update: MERLIN & ARTHUR: THE AWAKENING!

 



Merlin & Arthur: The Awakening is my best selling novel to date. It's my fifth novel and is a cross-genre work. It is part fantasy, part science fiction, and has elements of magical realism and international intrigue. It was published on Amazon at the very end of March, 2020. I've sold paperback and Kindle eBook copies every month since then, and it's received excellent ratings and reviews.

It was four years in the making, and I believe it is my most complex book, both in plot and character development, and I thoroughly enjoyed writing it!

Recently I've begun working on the third and final book of the Alban Saga, which include Beatrice and Black Grotto. The title of that book will be The Vortex. It seems to be taking a long time to write, but I'm hoping to publish it in 2023. I'll keep you updated as it progresses.

I want to thank all of you who are reading my books and my blog. I really appreciate your feedback and your support! This has been an incredible journey!

To learn more about Merlin & Arthur: The Awakening or any of my other books, just click on the BOB'S BOOKS tab at the top of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment