Tuesday, June 17, 2014

ROOMS HAS BEEN PUBLISHED ON AMAZON!



Cover Illustration and Design by Greg Opalinski

If you've been reading my blog, you know this has been quite a process, and I'm extremely pleased and excited to finally let you know that my adult science fiction novel, Rooms, has just been published on Amazon. It's a very unique and compelling story, and one that I'm very excited to share with you.

It's available for purchase in both the paperback and Kindle versions, and you can view it in the U.S. on Amazon.com by clicking the links below. If you live elsewhere, simply go to the Amazon site in your part of the world and type Bob Stegner into the search window to find it.

Paperback on Amazon
Kindle eBook on Amazon

I actually just re-read it myself, and I still enjoyed it a lot, even after reading it many, many, many times. It is one of those science fiction books that encompasses a broad spectrum of ideas and takes place over a large expanse of time and in several different locations. As you read it, you will be engaged in more than one plot line and see them intertwine and come together towards an exciting climax. There are lots of twists and turns and things to wonder about as you read, and the characters are unusual and fun. And as some of my readers have told me it can be "quite a ride."

If you like science fiction, I think you'll enjoy it, and if you do purchase and read Rooms, please write a review on Amazon when you're done and let others know about the book as well. I would really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment