Monday, August 11, 2014

Beatrice: Started the Fifth Draft


Before I talk about Beatrice, I just wanted to remind you  to check out my adult science fiction novel, Rooms, and my young adult novelette, Wheatgrass: An Irish Fantasy on Amazon if you haven't yet.






New Book: "Beatrice" - Fourth Draft is Complete


(Forest)

The fourth draft of my new book, Beatrice, is finished. I started going through it again. It's getting very close, but I'm still finding small things that need changing. I'm getting tired, but I want to finish it this week if I can.

I'll say again, that I love the ending now. The book is up to almost 78,000 words and soon I will put a description of the story up on the blog.

Tree/Moon Image from:
Forest Blue Moonlight Wallpapers.. Digital image. Travelization. N.p., 30 June 2012, Web. 16 Mar. 2014. <www.travelization.net>.

No comments:

Post a Comment