Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Reminder about Rooms & Wheatgrass / New Book: Third Draft Completed


Before I talk about Beatrice, I just wanted to remind you  to check out my adult science fiction novel, Rooms, and my young adult novelette, Wheatgrass: An Irish Fantasy on Amazon if you haven't yet.






New Book: "Beatrice" - Third Draft is Complete


(Forest)

The third draft of my new book, Beatrice, is finished. I will start going through it again today. I have had a lot more changes and edits to include than I thought I would, but I think it's just the nature of this book. It's very complex, and all the small details have to fit together and work like a very huge puzzle.

I've had to adjust some character traits and physical features, and because this book is written in both first person and third person, it can be tricky. I struggled with whether or not I should do this, but it just helps the feel of the book to make Ewan, the main male character, talk in first person when he is alone.

The book should be out in a week or so. I'll let you know.

Tree/Moon Image from:
Forest Blue Moonlight Wallpapers.. Digital image. Travelization. N.p., 30 June 2012, Web. 16 Mar. 2014. <www.travelization.net>.

No comments:

Post a Comment