Friday, December 26, 2014

The Chosen: Chapters 21 & 22 Are Finished


As I mentioned in my last post, I've changed the title of Harlequin to The Chosen. I've finished chapter's 21 and 22, and have started chapter 23. Unless something changes, it looks like there will be a total of 25 chapters with an Afterward as well.

Below, I've included a list of all the chapter titles up through chapter 23. I should finish the first draft of the book sometime in January and publish it in February or early March.

Even though The Chosen is Book II of the Rooms' Series, it will be able to be read as a stand-alone novel. You won't have to read Rooms to read The Chosen.


Chapter Titles

1. The Tower
2. The Reboot Ceremony
3. The Ship
4. Loon's Story
5. The Favor
6. The Club
7. Reunion
8. The Pulse-Signal
9. Stealth
10. M-78
11. Data Mining
12. Espionage
13. Rage and Remembrance
14. Recon
15. The Circle
16. Glide-Trains
17. The Gathering Storm
18. In the Dark
19. The Razor's Edge
20. The Insurgence
21. Paradox or Possibilities
22. The Maelstrom
23. Rewind


No comments:

Post a Comment