Tuesday, December 30, 2014

My New Book, THE CHOSEN, Is Almost Finished



All the chapters for my new science fiction book, The Chosen, have been finished. Now, all I have to do is the Forward and the Epilogue and the first draft of the book will be done.

Below, I've included all the chapter titles. I should finish the forward and epilogue within the next two days, then the edits and rewriting will begin. I'm very hopeful that I can have the book published sometime in February.


Even though The Chosen is Book II of the Rooms' Series, it will be able to be read as a stand-alone novel. You won't have to read Rooms to read The Chosen.



Chapter Titles

Forward
1. The Tower
2. The Reboot Ceremony
3. The Ship
4. Loon's Story
5. The Favor
6. The Club
7. Reunion
8. The Pulse-Signal
9. Stealth
10. M-78
11. Data Mining
12. Espionage
13. Rage and Remembrance
14. Recon
15. The Circle
16. Glide-Trains
17. The Gathering Storm
18. In the Dark
19. The Razor's Edge
20. The Insurgence
21. Paradox or Possibilities
22. The Maelstrom
23. Rewind
24. Revolution
25. Two Roads
26. Epilogue

No comments:

Post a Comment