Sunday, January 24, 2016

TRAVELING TO SCOTLAND TO FINISH "BLACK GROTTO"


Eileen Donan Castle Near the Isle of Sky

GOING TO SCOTLAND TO FINISH MY NEW BOOK


I'm very excited. I've been working on my new fantasy novel, Black Grotto, now for several months. I'm within 6 or 7 chapters of finishing the first draft, and I've decided to travel to Scotland for three weeks to finish it in the country where the story takes place. I'm going to travel to some of the locations mentioned in the book, and I know it will be a great trip and that being in Scotland will be inspiring and important to the novel. Wish me luck!

Who knows, maybe I'll even meet Fergus Lister while I'm there!  He's the Bauman's old taxi driver that lives in Leith. I'd love to sit and talk with him and have a beer! I'll let you know how it goes when I get home!


No comments:

Post a Comment