Thursday, February 11, 2016

BLACK GROTTO Excerpt: Chapter 1


Edinburgh, Scotland

In Edinburgh, Scotland Working on Black Grotto


I left Inverness yesterday on the train. It was a beautiful trip as you travel through Cairngorm National Park and then along the Scottish coast going south to Edinburgh.

Now, I have to find my places to write here. Luckily I've spent quite a bit of time in Edinburgh, so I have a good idea where those might be. I'll be working here for another week before going home.

I'm still working on chapter 23. It's taking a while, and tomorrow I have to read the first four chapters of the book again before I can finally complete that chapter. It's been an important and interesting one to write.

Also, I've begun handing out copies of Chapter 1 for people to read. I'm going to attach it here so you can take a look. Just click on this link to read Chapter 1.


No comments:

Post a Comment